DIRECTIONS: Shake can before spraying.
Odor Detected Throughout Vehicle Interior
1. Lift hood of car and locate intake vents (usually found under
2. Start vehicle and turn fan to “high”.
3. Lower one rear window by 2 to 3 inches.
4. Spray CLEAN + GREEN® AUTO into intake vents for 3 to 7 seconds.
Wait 5 minutes and repeat. Run fan another 5 minutes.
5. Check vehicle for lingering odors. Repeat step #4 if needed.
Fabric, Leather and Vinyl
1. Spray hidden area first to test for color fastness.
2. Spray directly on affected area. Wipe leather and vinyl dry with
clean rag. Allow fabric to air dry.
3. Look and sniff to see if stain and odor are completely gone. If
not, product did not come in direct contact with all the problem source.
Repeat #3 as needed. For deep-set stain and odor in fabric or carpets, us CLEAN+GREEN CARPET & UPHOLSTERY.
No need to soak. Just make sure product comes in contact with problem source.
Careful: Turn nozzle to face the black dot on the can, and keep can upright when spraying. Spraying the can at an angle greater than 60° may release all the
propellant and cause can to stop spraying.
Precaution: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture, freeze or incinerate. Do not store where temperature
exceeds 120° (49° c) or in direct sunlight. All ingredients are non-toxic and harmless to pets,
people and planet. While contact is not harmful, we recommend you keep it out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse with water.