Directions: Shake can before spraying. Remove excess urine, dog
marking, feces, or vomit first.
Floors (Wood, tile and linoleum. For carpet and grout, use
CLEAN + GREEN® CARPET & UPHOLSTERY.)
1. Spray affected areas. Hard floor surfaces may become slick, so
wipe dry with clean rag or allow to air dry. (Be careful while walking
on wet floors!)
2. Sniff to check that entire affected area has been sprayed.
Floor Trim and Baseboards
1. Spray affected areas.
2. Wipe dry with clean cloth. Walls
1. Test for color fastness on hidden area.
2. Spray on affected surface.
3. Allow product to air dry or rub into surface with clean cloth.
No need to soak or scrub. Just make sure product comes in contact with prob lem source.
Careful: Turn nozzle to face the black dot on the can, and keep can upright when spraying. Spraying the can at an angle greater than 60° may release all the
propellant and cause can to stop spraying.
Precaution: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture, freeze or incinerate. Do not store where temperature
exceeds 120° (49° c) or in direct sunlight. All ingredients are non-toxic and harmless to pets,
people and planet. While contact is not harmful, we recommend you keep it out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse with water.