For best results, use De-Skunk Coat Cleaner before washing your pet.
Directions: Shake can before spraying.
1. Spray directly on your petís coat and rub affected areas thoroughly.
DO NOT spray your petís face. Spray a rag with product and gently
cleanse sensitive areas around eyes, nose or mouth.
2. Sniff to make sure all areas contacted by skunk odor are treated.
3. Allow coat to dry before washing your pet.
Surfaces (clothing, carpets, floors, furniture and more)
1. Spray a hidden area to test for color fastness.
2. Spray on affected areas. For hard surfaces such as floors, furniture,
walls, etc., spray affected areas and wipe with clean rag.
3. Sniff to make sure youíve sprayed all areas contacted by odor.
No need to soak. Just make sure product comes in contact with problem
Careful: Turn nozzle to face the black dot on the can, and keep can upright when spraying. Spraying the can at an angle greater than 60į may release all the
propellant and cause can to stop spraying.
Precaution: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture, freeze or incinerate. Do not store where temperature
exceeds 120į (49į c) or in direct sunlight. All ingredients are non-toxic and harmless to pets,
people and planet. While contact is not harmful, we recommend you keep it out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse with water.