Directions: Shake can before spraying.
1. Remove wet shavings, cage liner, excess urine, feces or vomit.
2. Spray affected areas in cage making sure to reach all corners and edges. For heavily soiled areas, it may take 2-3 applications to thoroughly clean cage.
3. Wipe with clean cloth or allow to air dry.
1. Treat cage first as above.
2. Spray entire room for odors in air. Hard floor surfaces may become slick, so wipe dry with clean rag or allow to air dry. (Be careful while walking on wet floors!)
No need to soak. Just make sure product comes in contact with problem source. Careful: Spraying the can at an angle greater than 60° may release all the propellant and cause can to stop spraying.
Careful: Turn nozzle to face the black dot on the can, and keep can upright when spraying. Spraying the can at an angle greater than 60° may release all the
propellant and cause can to stop spraying.
Precaution: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture, freeze or incinerate. Do not store where temperature
exceeds 120° (49° c) or in direct sunlight. All ingredients are non-toxic and harmless to pets,
people and planet. While contact is not harmful, we recommend you keep it out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse with water.